San Diego Wedding Day Management
The San Diego Wedding Day Management Package includes preparation + coordination. This begins the month before your wedding. Your wedding planner will confirm details with wedding vendors, review contracts, layouts and rentals to ensure accuracy. You can enjoy your wedding day while we take care of the coordinating! One day of coordinator plus an assistant coordinator are provided. Packages starting from $1600.00
- Wedding Coordination (up to 10 hours)
- Coordination of Wedding Rehearsal
- Vendor and venue confirmation
- Virtual meeting to confirm details
- Customized agenda, ceremony layout and checklist created
- Ceremony management
- Distributes payments/gratuities to vendors on wedding day
- Bridal Emergency Kit
- Oversee and manage wedding day timeline from start to finish (please email us for full details)
San Diego Month Of Planning
The San Diego Month Of Planning Package includes planning, preparation & coordination. It includes everything from the Wedding Management Package. Organization begins two months before your wedding to review the planning and offer consulting. One final detailed meeting closer to the wedding day is included. One coordinator plus an assistant coordinator provided. Packages starting from $2000.00
- Two Total Meetings included (site visit during one of these meetings)
- Planning begins two months prior to the wedding rather than the month of.
- Preferred vendor list, vendor referrals and discounts are shared at any time.
Petite Package (Partial Planning)
This package is similar to the Princess (below) and perfect for couples who prefer to be more hands on. It is great for couples who have secured their location and some vendors, but need assistance with the remaining details. Your team includes a planner / designer as well as a day of coordinator and assistant! Your designer will act as a liaison between vendors and the wedding venue. The planning calendar and budget are not included in this package. Packages starting from $3200.00
- Unlimited vendor referrals and appointments
- Vendor selection and negotiation
- Three Total Planning Meetings
- Unlimited emails
- Hotel Room Block presentation
- Research and procurement of rentals
- Bridal Party Timeline
- Comprehensive Wedding Design
Princess Package (Partial Planning)
This package is perfect for those who have secured their location and some vendors, but need assistance with the remaining details. Your team includes a planner / designer as well as a day of coordinator and an assistant! Online access to your calendar and budget is provided! Your designer will coordinate the planning timeline, reminders, appointments, and manage the budget. The day coordinator will attend meetings throughout the planning. Packages starting from $4200.00
- Five Total Planning Meetings
- Online access to calendar, budget and inspiration
- Planning and executing of wedding budget with coordination of deposits, payments and final due dates
- Provide a timeline with deadlines and reminders
Queen Package (Full Service Planning)
The Queen Package includes complete wedding planning, design and coordination. Venue and vendor research and presentation are unlimited. This is ideal for couples who are just starting to plan. It includes additional administrative time, meetings and more. Your team includes a designer / planner as well as a day coordinator and assistant. Your designer will plan, design, schedule appointments, provide a calendar and manage the budget. Online wedding planning access is included. Packages starting from $7500.00
- Research and present wedding sites
- Ten Total Planning Meetings
- Monthly updates
- Assistance with site selection and negotiation
- Research and present hotel accommodations and transportation for couple and guests
- Wardrobe appointments made for bride, groom and bridal party
- Research and present rehearsal dinner sites
- Two locations is + $150.00
- All packages include items listed in the San Diego Wedding Day
- Management package.
- If you are planning an elopement, please visit our Elopement Planning Page.
- To read about our most recent news and events, please visit our blog!
- Please contact us for details.